Trust Publishes New Strategic Plan
Perth and Kinross Heritage Trust has published its latest Strategic Plan. Following the Covid-19 pandemic and the end of the 2017-2022 Strategic Plan, the Trust undertook a full review of our Vision, Values and Priorities. As a result, a new plan has been produced. The document, which covers the period 2023-2027, sets out 4 values and 5 priorities, setting them against the six key areas of work we will be focusing on for the next 5 years.
Trust Director David Strachan said,
“It’s a really exciting time for the Trust as we develop the Lower City Mills Project that will be key part of our work over the next 5 years. We will continue to do many of the other projects and services that people know us for, however. It’s all thanks to our fantastic staff and trustees.”
To view the document, click the button below.
‘A Perth and Kinross that values, embraces and enhances the economic, social and environmental benefits of our shared historic environment.’
- 1. Collaborative – we develop partnerships at a local, regional and national level to meet shared objectives.
- 2. Agile – we seek to maximise opportunities through a flexibility of approach.
- 3. Resilient – we support and develop our people and empower them to work together in new ways.
- 4. Sustainable – we prioritise both financial and environmental sustainability in all of our work
- 1. To conserve and enhance the historic environment to bring economic and social benefit for all.
- 2. To promote and encourage good active management and maintenance of the historic environment.
- 3. To improve understanding of the historic environment and promote learning and engagement for everyone.
- 4. To support people to develop new skills related to the historic environment.
- 5. To work in partnership with national, regional and local organisations.