We’re recruiting! Join us as our new Outreach and Promotion Officer…
- £22,000-£25,000 p.a. (depending on experience).
- 1-YEAR FULL TIME FIXED-TERM CONTRACT
- Pension provision: 6% salary contribution.
Perth and Kinross Heritage Trust is an established and dynamic Scottish charity (SC003139) with the aim of conserving and promoting the archaeological and architectural heritage of Perth & Kinross for the benefit of residents, visitors and future generations. We are seeking an enthusiastic, organised and driven individual, with a background in archaeology, historic buildings conservation, or similar fields, and ideally with events experience and promotional skills, to join our team. You would:
- Deliver our annual Doors Open Days event;
- Promote the work of the Trust, including the Perth City Heritage Fund, and other projects, through traditional and digital media;
- Help to administer and promote the Trust’s website;
- Manage publication sales;
- Liaison with volunteers and local groups and maintaining our Volunteer database.
You will have a relevant degree (in Archaeology or Historic Building Conservation) OR equivalent knowledge and skills gained through relevant experience. You will also have some experience in outreach and project delivery, ideally around events, and have a good appreciation of Scottish archaeology and historic building conservation. You will also have strong IT and communication skills and an understanding of both traditional and digital media.
The post is offered initially as a full-time 1-year fixed-term contract.
Based in Perth, you will work a 36-hour week with 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) and flexible working arrangements, including an element of home working if required.
To find out more view our Outreach and Promotion Officer 2021 Job Description. For an informal discussion before applying, call David Strachan (Director) on 01738 477081.
Application is by covering letter and c.v. to: David.Strachan@pkht.org.uk
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 22 October 2021.
Interviews to be held on: Thurs 28 October 2021.
Start Date: ideally December 2021